Social Media Management
What is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management includes the creation of content, posts, the answer to comments, questions or complaints about a brand, company or product. A Social Media Manager is the person who manages the presence online of a brand.
Nowadays, potential customers are on Social Media Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus... It is very important to be active and interact on Social Networks in order to reach and build a relationship with the audience.
Social Media Management services:
For small business or freelancers, the management of Social Media Networks can be sometimes overwhelming.
It is more than posting a tweet or a photo on Facebook time by time. It is much more than that if you want to see real results in your business. Outsourcing social media management is a good option in order to see real results for your brand or company.
Social Media Management includes:
· Creation of a social media strategy for the brand, company or product.
· Update the branding on social media: it is important to keep the information about a brand or company up to date on the Internet, in order to provide true information for the audience.
· Scheduling social media posts on different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus...
· Listen and interact with the audience: respond to comments, reviews or complaints in order to build a relationship with the potential customers.
· Social Media Advertising: it is also possible to run ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin in order to create brand awareness or promote the company, products or services.