Social Media Management
What is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management includes the creation of strategy, plan campaigns, reputation management, analysis and content creation for social media networks for a brand or company. Social Media Manager is the person who manages the presence online of a brand.
Nowadays, potential customers are on Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus... It is very important to be active and interact on Social Networks in order to reach and build a relationship with the audience.
What I can offer:
For small business or freelancers, the management of Social Media Platforms can be sometimes overwhelming.
Social Media is a place where you can find most of our clients. Managing Social Media is more than writing a Tweet or posting a photo on Facebook time by time. In order to see real results, it is necessary to plan a strategy, analyse the results and engage with the audience as much as possible.
By using all these networks, we want to turn the audience into fans, the fans into clients and the clients into advocates.
Outsourcing your social media management with an expert is the best option in order to see real results for your brand or company.
Social Media Management includes:
· Creation of a strategy for the brand, company or product depending on the goals.
· Branding: it is important to create profiles matching your brand image and also keep the information your up to date in every moment.
· Scheduling social media posts on different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus... depending on the company's needs or where our audience will be.
· Listen and interact with the audience: respond to comments, reviews or complaints in order to build a relationship with the potential customers.
· Social Media Advertising: it is also possible to run ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn in order to create brand awareness or promote the company, products or services.
Contact me for more information about Social Media and Community Management for your brand or company.